Dr. Meriem Tazir, Dipl.-Ing., MBA has 20 years of cross-sector experience in the field of strategy development and implementation in the field of sustainability and value creation. She received her doctorate from the Technical University of Darmstadt in the department of corporate finance on the subject of ESG/sustainability and value creation. She also graduated in economics and business administration from the University of Edinburgh, Scotland (MBA, Honors) and is a civil engineer with a focus on environmental technology (Dipl.-Ing. Technical University of Darmstadt).
Areas of expertise:
• Shared value-based sustainability strategy
• Implementation of CR and sustainability strategies
• Identification of sustainability potential through digitization
• Innovation management with the help of the digitization of processes
• Business model innovation
• Risk, market, and profitability assessment