Ksenia Grubets has a degree in energy management (B.Sc.) and a degree in “Risk Assessment and Sustainability Management” (M.Sc.) from Darmstadt University of Applied Sciences. With her thesis, she specialized in the challenges and opportunities of SMEs regarding the implementation of a climate neutrality strategy.
Areas of expertise:
• Life Cycle Assessment (LCA)
• Development of circular economy concepts
• Sustainability reporting according to the Global Reporting Initiative (GRI)
• Recording and reporting of Greenhouse Gas (GHG) emissions according to the GHG Protocol and the Science Based Targets Initiative (SBTi)
• Conceptualisation and implementation of CSR strategies & CSR reporting
• Energy and environmental management (ISO 14001 & 50001)