Shared Value and Sustainable corporate management involves the balanced consideration of economic, ecological and social aspects in the company’s activities and in interaction with their stakeholders. To ensure that products and services are fit for the future, it is necessary to integrate sustainability into corporate values and innovation processes and be transparent through credible communication both internally and externally. For this, the EU Directive 2013/34 / EU has been adopted for reporting non-financial information to the EU Commission.
Long-term economic success today requires businesses to be sustainable. Shared Value benefits all stakeholders: businesses, customers and society. e3 supports its clients by:
• Providing advice, based on managerial and engineering expertise, on the theme “Shared Value as a success factor“.
• Supporting business and organisations throughout the process of moving towards more sustainable practices.
• Assisting businesses with developing and implementing sustainability strategies.
• Offering sustainable innovations, research and training.
Do good and talk about it – e³ offers to guide you through the corporate management process by identifying competitive advantages, ensuring the systematic selection and prioritization of sustainability issues and associated communication (creation of a CR Report with a shared value approach).
Shared value approach and sustainable growth
Shared value fosters sustainable growth. Here are the advantages of implementing a shared value based approach:
• Increased competitiveness through improved perception of company reputation, increased brand equity, increased customer confidence and loyalty, trust of employees and retaining of talented employees.
• Increased resilience ie. business becomes increasingly attractive to customers and investors, becomes an attraction to employees, improved public acceptance.
• Reduced costs through the efficient use of resources, sustainable management, effective use of skills, motivated and healthy employees, low turnover rate of employees and ensured legal compliance.
• Increased sales/ profits through the development of new business, products and innovation, new investment opportunities and acquisition of new customer groups and markets.