| e³ supports clients and organizations in their sustainable practices. From a classical engineering standpoint our services include:
• EcoDesign for Building and LEED feasibility assessments
• Environmental risk & compliance assessments and Due Diligence
• Waste management and Recycling
• Environmental Certification Schemes
• Permitting Support and Tender Agent
| A Carbon Accounting system is used to systematically track all CO2 emissions and greenhouse gases emitted by a defined scope. The carbon footprint of a product, project or company can refer to three scopes according to the GHG protocol standard (link):
• Scope 1 – Direct emissions from corporate emissions sources
• Scope 2 – Indirect emissions from the generation of purchased electricity consumed by a company
• Scope 3 – Indirect emissions from entrepreneurial activity that are beyond direct control
A sustainable climate strategy, which is executed with the help of transparent climate reporting supports risk management by ensuring conformity with current and future applicable environmental legislation. The reporting enables a company to keep track with its climate targets.
Together with our customers, we establish practical, customized and scalable solutions for creating greenhouse gas balances for Scope 1, 2 & 3. To do this, we define goals and scope of investigation, create transparency across all areas examined and implement suitable processes for calculating emissions. We enable our customers to identify potential savings and to prioritize measures.
• Identify and understand opportunities and risks associated with corporate value creation network emissions
• Identify potential for reducing emissions; plan, manage and track reduction measures
• Enhance climate reporting and transparency of GHG emissions
• Cooperate with suppliers and other value chain partners in GHG management